TAKE PHOTOGRAPHS THAT EXPRESS HOW YOU VIEW YOUR STORY AND THE WORLD. SOME EXAMPLES:
What makes you feel happy? When you think about the happiest times in your life, where were you? What were you doing? Who were you with? Tell the world all the exciting details. We want all the feels.
What makes you feel sad? We all feel times that make us feel sad, broken, disappointed, angry, frustrated, or scared. Choose an image that allows you to express something in your life that has made you feel like this. Reflect on how you survived and healed. Or if you want to share how you are still surviving and healing, we are cheering you on through that, too.
When you hear the word "future", what do you think about most? When you think about your future, what is the most important thing to you? What are you worried about the most? What are you excited for the most?
What do you remember most from your past? This can be anything happy, sad, regretful, or encouraging just to name a few. Our past is what helps shape our current perspectives, yes. But it most certainly does not have to be what defines us now or in the future. Our past does help us to understand our current perspectives so we can learn. So we can grow.
AFTER YOU HAVE CAPTURED YOUR PERSPECTIVE, POST AS MANY PHOTOS YOU CHOOSE.
- Post your image(s) to Instagram, Facebook, VSCO, Twitter or another social media platform you love.
- Write a caption that describes why that narrative means something of personal relevance and expression in your life.
- Tag with #WorldPerspectiveDay
- Tagged images will automatically feed into this website’s online gallery.
- We ask each participant to commit time after World Perspective Day to scroll through the hashtag to explore posts from across the world. We ask everyone to be open to allowing the content shared to become a tool to help educate, listen, respect, and celebrate all the individual threads that compose the collective narrative.