It will take a whole world to create this day.
FOLLOW THESE 3 STEPS:
1. POST AN IMAGE THAT REPRESENTS YOUR PERSPECTIVE AND HOW YOU VIEW THE WORLD.
- Post your image(s) to Instagram, Facebook, VSCO, Twitter or another social media platform you love.
- Write a caption that describes why that narrative means something of personal relevance and expression in your life.
2. ON MARCH 30TH, TAG WITH #WorldPerspectiveDay TO JOIN THE GLOBAL NARRATIVE.
- Tagged images will automatically feed into this website’s online gallery.
3. THEN, FOLLOW THE HASHTAG TO SEE LIFE THROUGH SOMEONE ELSE'S EYES.
- We ask each participant to commit time after World Perspective Day to scroll through the hashtag to explore posts from across the world. We ask everyone to be open to allowing the content shared to become a tool to help educate, listen, respect, and celebrate all the individual threads that compose the collective narrative.
Photography is a universal language.
An image captures thoughts, emotions, and needs when words often times need assistance. With all the platforms available today online, there are many powerful and creative outlets to share an image that expresses your everyday life. This first annual World Perspective Day will be a start to curating a gallery that is representative of a global perspective. It will be one of the best things we've all done together in awhile. But let's not stop there, let's keep moving forward! Share online and offline with your community, and invite them to join you.
Let's create a worldview together.
To stay connected about World Perspective Day, sign up below. (We promise to not send you spam or uninspiring emails.)