It Will Take A Whole World To Create This Day
Photography is a universal language. An image captures thoughts, emotions, and needs when words often times need assistance. With all the platforms available today online, there are many powerful and creative outlets to share an image that expresses your everyday life. This second annual World Perspective Day will be a continuation of curating an online gallery that is a representative of the global perspective. Of being human.
It will be one of the best things we've all done together in awhile. But let's not stop there, let's keep moving forward! Share and Invite others to join.
Participate On March 30th With These 3 Steps
1. POST AN IMAGE THAT REPRESENTS YOUR PERSPECTIVE AND HOW YOU VIEW THE WORLD.
- Post your image(s) to Instagram, Facebook, VSCO, Twitter or another social media platform you love.
- Write a caption that describes why that narrative means something of personal relevance and expression in your life.
2. ON MARCH 30TH, TAG WITH #WorldPerspectiveDay TO JOIN THE GLOBAL NARRATIVE.
- Tagged images will automatically feed into an online gallery.
3. THEN, FOLLOW THE HASHTAG TO SEE LIFE THROUGH SOMEONE ELSE'S EYES.
- We ask each participant to commit time after World Perspective Day to scroll through the hashtag to explore posts from across the world. We ask everyone to be open to allowing the content shared to become a tool to help educate, listen, respect, and celebrate all the individual threads that compose the collective narrative.
World Perspective Day Meet-ups
Join Or Host A Meet-Up
Meet-ups will take place across international cities the week before World Perspective Day on March 24, 2018. Join one or host your own, and connect with others to engage about the purpose of the day while knowing others across the world are gathering alongside to do the same.
Let's Create A Worldview Together
Sign Up For Our Mailing List
To stay connected about World Perspective Day, sign up below. (We promise to not send you spam or uninspiring emails.)